Monday, May 21, 2012

Kristina don't kill me

So last Thursday, I was doing my semi-annual cleaning Kristina's room where I obtain free things/hang out while we remove dishes from her nightstand, dust shelves, chuck old Christmas candy etc. etc. So I was dusting Kristina's shelf when I found this 40 days and 40 nights journal. I remember we seeing it at Barnes and Noble when we were 15 and I envied it when Kristina got it. Well on Thursday I kinda borrowed it...without permission on accident kinda But  I'm doing it in my own journal so no worries Kristina. It's this guided journal written by Ilene Segalove it's a like walk in the desert and slow down kinda of a thing. but in journal form. I'm on day 3 now and it turns out I'm impatient and  it asks a lot of things that I don't like answering. but who knows maybe it will really be a "new" journey.


1 comment:

  1. I love this!! Just don't read what I wrote and give it back :)

    ReplyDelete