Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Endings and Beginnings.

In eight days, my brother will be home from his mission. While driving yesterday and blasting a really bad playlist which alternated between Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift's RED album, I made a list of endings and beginnings:

Endings

-End of Brian being away for two years(side note: my lovely cousin Joe got home today and I get to see him after school :D)
-End of the lovely phase of "General Education" and finally getting into my major
-End of the awkward transition from high school to adult life
-End of some friendships
-End of some lives
-End of saying goodbye

Beginnings

- A complete new phase of life that I have no knowledge of
-Being an adult 
-New friends
-Letters to new folk
- Becoming a better person
-A Spring semester with little required reading so I can read more
-New library card


The future is bright :) oh I figured it  out and I'll graduate when I am 24 tentatively speaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment