Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Heal the past, live the present, dream the future.

ten great things from Spring Break so far.(in no particular order.)

1.  reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and getting to the point where the plot is excellent and not full of teen angst.

2. Listening too much Dashboard Confessional again.

3. Spending time with old friends and learning about who and what you are on the inside. I felt peace of heart and mind for the first time in what seems like years. I'm grateful I've grown up enough to know that and love and forgiveness for yourself and others always outweighs insecurity and doubt. 

4. Playing Poke'mon on my Gameboy and having the highest hopes of trading and battling my cousin Daniel. Two badges already losers. :o)

5. Say Anything. John Cusack and one radio playing Peter Gabriel's "Your Eyes"

6. Being grateful for home and how great your parents are and how much they give to you, sometimes their very dreams.

7. Missing oh say my brother because he's that great of a person. I have so many stories for you but some of them could say disrupt the spirit? 

8. Jessica Andrus :)

9.  Watching Beauty and the Beast with Amy Fairbrother and singing to every song.

10. Baking away the worries on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

1 comment: