Wednesday, June 22, 2011

That Harry Potter Post...

The last nine years of my life have been given to this book series and Kristina showed me this website with blog challenges and I like this one and because I'm a nerd and also because I'm bored at 2 am I'm subjectiing you to a nerdgasm that is this Harry Potter post. It's 15 days in one evening so enjoy :)



15 DAY HARRY POTTER CHALLENGE

Day 1: What is your House?
I am Ravenclaw. I took the test when I was kid and Iwould always get Ravenclaw and lie to people and tell them I got Hufflepuff because people in Hufflepuff are nicer.Ravenclaws really aren't that mean though .. For you folks out there who don't know what Ravenclaw is like, they are the intelligent and witty ones. I feel they are also the most misunderstood. They are regarded as know it alls but really they're kinda awkward with good intentions and think differently. 

Day 2: What is your favorite class?

I think I would love potions. Mixing weird things together was my forte as a child. I remember making pretend potion out of sidewalk chalk, rain water and morning glory when I was little. Plus, Snape is pretty B.A.

Day 3: Who is your favorite professor?

Professor Lupin was always the coolest to me.  He never really fit in and that's kind of what Harry Potter is all about. The outsider despite not blending in, succeeding. I always related to Lupin and how loyal he is to his friends and family. I loved how once he knew the truth about Sirius Black, he let go of ten years of hate and was there for him.  

Day 4: What is your patronus?

 It would have to be a kangaroo. Motherly, energetic, a wee bit strange when you think about but can kick a punch at the sadness. 
Day 5: What is your boggart?
Losing my family/friends, I'm like Mrs. Weasley nothing would be worse to me 
Day 6: What is your least favorite class?
Charms is probably the less intriguing course to me.  Moving objects doesn't have that great of appeal to me.


Day 7: Who is your least favorite professor?
Professor Umbridge; nothing much to say on the matter she's scary and mean.

Day 8: What do you REALLY think of Ron Weasley?
My favorite of the dynamic trio. He is the most realistic character in the book series to me. He is adorable and underrated. 




Day 9: What is your favorite book in the series? 



love.
Day 10: What is your chosen Deathly Hallow?

Invisibility cloak so I could see movies at the theater all day without being disturbed. Also, I love cloaks...



Day 11: If you made horcruxes, what would they be and how many?

I could never murder anyone ever. I'm too soft so none.
Day 12: What is your favorite magical creature?


Hippogriffs ftw
Day 13: Which Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher was the best?
Lupin enough said.






Day 14: What is your signature spell?
I like yelling Expelliarmus in public places so I'm going to go with that one.
Day 15: Would you have joined Dumbledore’s Army?

Yes, I would.


I can't for July 15! 





No comments:

Post a Comment