Monday, September 15, 2014

11:11(6)

Every September, I do this awful/kinda   great Myspace quiz to evaluate my life. 

11 things I have to say to eleven different people:

1. Jeff- After I got done bawling my eyes about Florida and called Brian and ending up on a plane to Kentucky, you're the only one I wanted to tell I was coming home. One, I knew you would sincerely be excited and two, you would never make me talk about my feelings. You are a wonderful person. Not in a bad pinterest quote way but in a I watch too much tv and love talking shit kind of a way. You've never made me feel like I needed to be anyone other than Kimono Grace. love you JEffrey.

2. Kristina- I've known you for ten years. You first talked to me to stalk Reed in Ms. Daley's class. Ten years later, you are my sister. We've been through everything together. 2008. borderline Wicca candle ceremonies in my backyard. Moving away and staying close. Millcreek Health Center.(I WANNA DRAW) You've stayed close when I'm all alone. I love you sister.

3. Berlin- I forgive you for being mean when you were drunk. You have been an example to me to always be ambitious and always go for what you want in life. I love how many times you say fuck a day. You are talented and still give me chills when you sing Sinatra. I'm glad you never made the Glee Project because then you wouldn't be in my life. Thanks for being my cafe brother. 

4. Emily- I'm really happy Theo invited you over to Catan. Thanks for making us do things and be more slightly more productive than our usual Netlfix/ catan playing selves. I feel like I've fallen in love with home again knowing you. You are beyond talented in every thing you do in this life. I know you're finding out what you want from life spiritually right now. I know it's a hard road but know I am here to listen along the way. 

5. Tadd- I'm so grateful we worked our shit out. I know sending me that letter was really hard for you. You don't like saying you're wrong. I don't either so you're braver than me to reach out. I love you. I'm sorry you get all the crazy of me sometimes. But then again I'm not so I can sing Bohemian rhapsody to virtual monsters named Lisa. You are going to do just fine in life. I know you worry but you can look fondly upon CEU so you're stronger than you know. Thanks for being the Morgan Freeman to my Brad Pitt. "IM RETIRING"

6. Loren- Thanks for giving me so much light and love. I was very sad and felt very very very dark when I stepped off the airplane in Kentucky. A dream or plan I made went so wrong. Then I looked in the back seat and there you were with another chin than when I last saw you. You smiled and I knew I would be okay. Take care of your mom and dad. They don't know they're wonderful a lot of the time. Your mom especially. I know you're  teething but be nice.

7. Lilly- I can't believe you are in kindergarten. You are full of adventure and love and every time I see you, a different part of me learns and grows. I'm glad you haven't figured out how beautiful and smart you are because once you do, you could rule the world. I love you Lilly Marie.

8/9.  Mom and dad,
I know it's hard separating and starting your lives over. We all(Cameron, Brian and me) love you. We're all dealing with this in our own ways but know no matter what we say do or communicate, at the end of the day we want happiness for you both. 

10. Kenna- I haven't seen as much of you as I would like to this year. But knowing you are happy and in love is enough for me. You are light and love and still too cool of a person to be my friend. Loren was very lucky to be born on February 11th and has a lot to live up to.

11. Grace(me)- We went for it and it didn't work out. Don't stay sad for long. October is the best. Thanks for being more assertive in your life.




Ten summer memories :
2014- perfect day with my dad in Chicago.
2013- Blurrred lines in Florida.
2012- Pride in the beautiful June heat.
2011- Snowies with Cassie
2010-Bear lake
2009- Getting to know my cousins 
2008- being 16 
2007- LLCC 
2006- summer of Degrassi
2005- reading half blood prince and feeling God's love.

Nine things about myself:

1. I recently downloaded the Sims on my phone and it's ruining my life.

2. Florida didn't work and if one more person asks me about I might go crawl under a rock so I don't have to avoid talking about my mental illness. 

3. I'm slowing learning to embrace all the parts of myself.

4. I recently dyed my hair red in my brother's bathtub because I couldn't handle being blond and somehow it felt like I was getting rid of my mistakes.

5. I box dyed my hair and I'm scared to tell Steph my hairdresser.

6. Watercolor is always my medium of choice.

7. Diet Coke with lime is my drink of choice.

8. I have dry feet and I always get lectured by the pedicurist about how I need to pumice every day.

9. I miss college so much this semester.

10. I'm currently making giant snake out of fortune tellers. It's over ten feet long.

11.When I'm really sad, I watch poke'mon and I always feel less awful after.




Eight ways to win my heart. 

1.love movies

2.honesty

3.humility

4.kind 

5.funny

6.open-heart

7.understands my boundaries

8.has passion for something

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. September is so beautiful
2. I-G-G-Y
3.something about Buffy/Angel
4. what am I doing with my life?
5.how i do "etsy"
6. I love Utah so much.
7. Yonce all on his mouth like liquor

Six (8) people who mean a lot to me.
Jim 
Lisa
Kacee 
Cameron
Lilly
Brian 
Sarah 
Loren

Five things I regret doing (or not doing) in my life:

I'm not in the mood to answer this one this year.


Four things I'm wearing right now:


bingo shirt from Lesley Brackus
pencil skirt
underwear
glasses

Three songs that I listen to often:
1.KRCL
2.hiding my heart- Adele cover
3.county fair- Bruce Springsteen 

Two things I want to do before I die:
1. slow dance to faithfully with my husband
2. see every state.


One confession:
Sometimes I wish I was less myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment