Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flo-RIDA

I have A LOT to say about this month so I'll pick out a few things and share.. probably in separated posts.

First I went to Florida to see Kristina. Which was wonderful and I will share pictures from but first I'd like to share a one of the those I know what I want moments. I call it the "Buzzlight Year Epiphany"
So if you ever have spent more than 30 seconds with me at any theme park, you will learn that I hate rollercoasters. Not only do I throw up when riding them, but I hate being out of control and they scare in a not fun way like water( Wavepool 2011..)  and earwigs. So while my wonderful friends went to ride Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom, I saw the line for Buzzlight Year to meet him. Ciara told me if I saw him that she wanted a picture with him. I got in line for it with a three or four families in front of me. Ten minutes went by and the line had barely moved and I realized the family currently visiting Buzz had five wee ones under the age  of ten. Okay I'm thinking I'm too old for this. But no I am in line I must endure. Five more minutes the line has barely moved and I looked behind ten families all lined up. It's 5 pm which means everyone is cranky and ready for dinner stuck in line to make sure their children have that magic moment and then I realize how sad I feel. I am alone in line at Magic Kingdom with no family and in that moment I've never felt more alone in my life. 21 years of proud independence gone to pieces by being surrounded by other families upset in line. I didn't miss my own family, this was different I wanted a family on my own. I wanted more than who I stand alone as a person. Well this feeling scary and new made me awkwardly bolt out of line. So turns out, I do want to be a mom and wife and daughter in law someday. It's sounds strange I've always assumed because that's supposed to happen to me that I would want it someday. The fact that I realized I do want really bad scares me.

I'm sorry Ciara I didn't get a picture with Buzzlight Year


This one got me through the airport security and let me shove my raincoat in his bag when I got scared about my carry on being too big :)

Cassie and Me. In our Ron Jovi tank tops.

the greatest picture on earth.Cameron had to lay across us in the car and as a result Cassie snapped this one. 

Minnie mouse selfie. I would wear those ears everyday if people wouldn't be mean about it..

everything good in the universe. 

Family with matching Cars clothes homemade from North Dakota and yes I was giddy meeting them.

K.R. Representing

The one time I let my friends buy matching tank tops while they were drunk and I wanted to match too.


sisters<333

No comments:

Post a Comment