Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bucket List/Life list/things I wanna do before I croak list.

Kristina did this and then put a link to my blog which was nice of her and so here is her list 
 http://kristinablesch.blogspot.com/2013/06/bucket-list.html

this is the notebook I keep my list in:
Yes that is an elderly woman doing the splits with a cliche Abraham Lincoln quote above her head. 

  • Learn to Waltz- Every since Maria and Captain Von Trap did in The Sound of Music I've wanted to Waltz. 
  • Visit every National Park in the USA with Kristina
  • Graduate from college
  • visit Switzerland. Watching Rick Steve's Europe one Saturday morning when I was 14 made it really appealing. 
  • Beat every Legend of Zelda game ever made. Majora's Mask I will beat one day even though you're the worst companion video game ever made.
  • See, read and comprehend every Shakespeare play written.
  • Eat waffles on a busy city rooftop. - 13 year old me REALLY wants to do this so I think I should make it happen someday
  • see a Tornado in person
  • camp somewhere new every summer
  • Go to a Monster Truck rally. I want to go sooo bad
  • get married in the temple
  • Drive route 66 or what remains of it
  • see The Last 5 Years on stage
  • Spend Christmas in London
  • Change someone's life 
  • Go to Comic Con
  • Go a Disney Cruise
  • Go on an Alaskan cruise
  • Oil Paint in Scotland
  • Visit the Ghibli Museum
  •  learn to speak another language fluently 
  • Read Gone With the Wind
  • Read the Holy Bible
  • Catch all 150 pokemon
Things I have done:


Move out of Murray
  • Read the Book of Mormon
  • Go to Warped Tour

  • See Katy Perry in concert

  • meet a movie star
  • read every Harry Potter
  • Swim in both the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean
    Pacific
    Atlantic
  • Go to New York City
    Rainy first night there

  • Go to Disney World 
  • See the Golden Gate Bridge
    watercolor I did 
  • Go to a Midnight Movie Premiere 
  • Meet Dashboard Confessional
  • Meet Bayside 

  • See Spring Awakening on stage
  • Have a "real" best friend- my friend my journal in the third grade so I wrote this angrily in my journal.. I have had many best friends :) 
  • Have a Ferris Bueller Day
    ok senior year was one Ferris Bueller Day after another


1 comment: