Wednesday, February 2, 2011

15

I tried this on Tumblr and it didn't work. So I'm going to write about myself on here 
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. The Utah Jazz are like an awkward child to me. We don't have a lot in common they disappoint sometimes and some days I don't understand them, and at the end of the day I love them unconditionally. I always believe that they will win.


2. I love to express myself through art and writing but I'm not like other art majors who have abstract ideas of love and hate or whatever. I mainly like to paint landscapes and cats. I write about the great days with my friends and family.


3. I have never been in love but I think it's beautiful. I love to see people who look like they belong together put together. The Jim and Pam's that make our world go round. I can't for the day I meet my Jim. I will not sit around and whine about not having him in my life. The women of my generation were taught that a sparkling vampire with perfect features falls for an anti-social grosky girl who has an awful attitude about life. I say know what you want and go for it. I don't know what I want so I'm going to search not wait for it to find me.


4. My friend group has a strange unnatural bond. We all are very different and I  honestly thought the whole sisterhood of traveling pants bond was a myth. It's not.  They're family and keep me in perspective and make me feel good about myself. I have no idea who I would be without them. I would do anything for them. 


5.I suffer from  strange superstition in my mind. If my day is going wrong it's because I took the last of the mosserella sticks from the grille. When I wake up on Tuesday mornings, I brace myself for the worst day of the week. I don't trust people with blue eyes as much as people with brown eyes. I do better in classes when I sit in the left or right column never the middle. I'm a little crazy.


6.I love learning unconventional things. 


7. I hate watching the news. I watched it this week and it hurt my soul. 


8. I know all 150 of the original Pokemon. I play my Gameboy every summer and pretty awesome at Pokemon Stadium. I'm not ashamed of any of the following.


9. Snow-cones are my favorite food. I prefer one half tiger's blood and one half blue raspberry.


10.  I'm Mormon and believe Jesus Christ is my Savior. 


11. Because of four months of 2010 where I watched the complete series of Lost, I believe in fate.


12. I live for summer and detest snow. As soon as I'm financially ready I hope to live somewhere warm.


13. I hoard music instead if cats.


14. George Harrison is my favorite Beatle.


15.I've collected paint samples since the age of five. I have no idea why I do this but I have a box full of them.











2 comments: