Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brian

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with for the longest.


This is me and Brian Wilson.There's not a lot of pictures of us together but this is me in his ballin hat. I know we could be twins but he is two years older than me. He is my brother and my best friend. I miss talking to him everyday. He is in Lebanon, Kentucky serving a LDS mission. He's the coolest person I know. He loves you for exactly who you are and will tell you when to get over yourself. When I was seven   years old Pokemon hit my neighorhood like the plague. One night, I really wanted a Pikachu card and my brother traded his Mewtwo for it. This sounds super strange but it was unconditional love. He was made fun of it for years but I carry a Pikachu pokemon card in my wallet. Miss yeahh bro. 

1 comment:

  1. :) oh those days. they were the greatest. i remember that and how sweet that you still carry it with you. brian loves you :)

    ReplyDelete