Tuesday, February 8, 2011

love thy neighbor

It was Tuesday today and of course we all know what that means, it's an awful. I got told I was lazy and thats why my hair looks bad, my friends were weird, and that I'm so funny because I forget words when I write. For the record:
 
  • I'm not lazy, I'm an insomniac and appreciate it if you and your perfect hair would be nicer to us who choose sleep over narcissism. 

  • My friends are weird because they aren't stuck up and pompous like you. Honestly I would rather deal with someone quirks than another's cruelness.

  • I'm more than funny, I'm hilarious and yes I skip words when I write but it's better to skip words than not to have any creativity flowing through my veins.
People kill me sometimes and I know I'm two faced as the rest of us but maybe if people had more kindness and acted less like my Jr. high choir class I would considered going to this place of education. Grow up.


1 comment: